Ken Arnold received the DeGolyer Distinguished Service Award.Read More »
Back in 1980, Ken Arnold left Shell Oil Company, where he was managing 150 engineers, and started two new companies...Read More »
Review of heavy oil dehydration and water treating plant project plans.
Review of high potential safety incidents for a major oil company to extract learnings for management considerations.
"Cold Eyes" review of conceptual study for a new offshore platform in a cold weather frontier area for a major oil company.
- Petroleum Engineering Handbook, Volume III, Facilities and Construction Engineering, Society of Petroleum Engineers, 2007, Editor.
- Handbook of Offshore Engineering, Chapter 10: "Topside Facilities Layout Development", Elsevier, 2005
- SPE Reprint Series No. 25: Production Facilities, Kenneth E. Arnold, Editor, 1989 Edition.
- Surface Production Operations, Volume 2: Design of Gas-Handling Systems and Facilities, Kenneth E. Arnold and Maurice Stewart, Gulf Publishing Company, 1989. Volume 2: Second Edition, October 1999.
- Surface Facilities for Waterflooding and Saltwater Disposal, Chapter 15: Kenneth E. Arnold, and Chapter 19: "Crude-Oil Emulsions," H. Vernon Smith and Kenneth E. Arnold, Petroleum Engineering Handbook, Society of Petroleum Engineers, 1987.
- Surface Production Operations, Volume 1: Design of Oil-Handling Systems and Facilities, Kenneth E. Arnold and Maurice Stewart, Gulf Publishing Company, 1986. Volume 1: Second Edition, April 1998.